Are you looking for a way to achieve the hair of your dreams? We have just the right hair mask recipes! Listen
Everyone dreams of healthy, long and luscious hair. But things get difficult when life gets in the way and stress, pollution, and hormones make it difficult to achieve. Expensive treatments claim to work, but you and I both know that they don’t always do so. We’d like to remind you that this is where your grandmother and mother’s home remedies work. As much as you hate your “Desi Nuskhas”, the results (aka your hair healthy and strong) say otherwise. So it’s time to rethink ancient roots and make the most of the ingredients available at home to get the mane of your dreams!
Just as your skin needs to be hydrated at all times, so does your hair. Problems like split ends, dandruff, and frizz occur when your hair is extremely dry and lacks moisture. Here you have to bring in the old habit of the “oil champion”. You can use the oil directly and massage it into the hair or use this mask for the ultimate result.
All you need: (amount for long hair, may be different depending on hair length)
4-5 tablespoons of coconut / olive oil
2 vitamin E capsules
1. Start by whisking the egg in a bowl and slowly adding oil to make a liquid mixture.
2. Once both ingredients are well bound, puncture the vitamin E capsule into the mixture and mix thoroughly.
PRO TIP: We’re a fan of Vitamin E capsules and think the INR 25 pack is a savior when it comes to your skin care and hair care needs.
3. Now apply the pack on damp hair from the tip of the hair upwards and leave it on for 30 minutes.
4. Rinse off with a mild shampoo and conditioner for healthy, moisturized locks.
An egg is filled with proteins that nourish the hair, while vitamin E and oil help keep the hair shafts hydrated. When used weekly, this hair treatment works wonders.
Many people face the problem of stunted hair growth, which hinders the achievement of long and luscious locks. This is when you need to nourish your scalp and hair to reverse the problem.
All you need: (Again, you can adjust the amount based on your hair length)
10-15 curry leaves
4 tablespoons of castor / coconut oil
2 vitamin E capsules
½ cup of yogurt
1. Let the oil of your choice warm up in a bowl. Now dip the curry leaves in and set them aside overnight. (an hour works fine too)
2. Mix the rest of the ingredients together to create a smooth paste.
3. Apply it religiously to your scalp and hair.
4. Leave on for 40-50 minutes and rinse off with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
5. Use this hair mask weekly for the results you want.
Curry leaves help prevent premature graying, while the lactic acid in yogurt nourishes hair and prevents breakage. Vitamin E and castor oil nourish the scalp and promote hair growth.
PRO TIP: Massaging the scalp while applying the mask promotes blood circulation and in turn promotes hair growth.
More Fashion & Beauty Updates: Follow @pinkvillafashion
Also read: 3 Easy Ways To Use Honey In Your Skin Care And Hair Care Routine For The Ultimate In hydration
x Your comment has been sent to the moderation queue