Add a healthy twist to the usual fried kebabs and make these super nutritious kebabs with just a tablespoon of oil.
Ingredients Required – 1/2 cup cooked rajma, 1/2 cup cooked chole, 1/2 cup paneer puree, 1 boiled potato, 100 grams of spinach, 2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs, 1 tablespoon of oil, 1 diced onion, 1 teaspoon of cumin powder, 1 teaspoon of chaat Masala, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder and salt to taste.
- Blanch the spinach in boiling water for 2-3 minutes.
- Take a bowl, add cooked rajma, chole, mashed potatoes, paneer, and spinach. Mash all the ingredients with a spoon.
- Now add onion, cumin powder, chaat masala, black pepper powder and salt. Give a good mix.
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a coated pan. Make small kebabs out of the mixture, spread them well with breadcrumbs and place on the pan.
- Cook on both sides until golden brown and crispy.