Among the many skin care problems Back acne is often experienced by many people. The changing seasons or genetics are to blame for this. They can become painful if not treated in a timely manner.
Here’s what you need to know.
What causes back acne?
Acne or pimples form due to excess tallow or the oil that our bodies naturally produce in the glands that are attached to the hair follicles. While sebum helps keep skin and hair moisturized, excess sebum can lead to acne and breakouts. Dead skin cells also lead to pimples and block the skin pores. When exposed to air, blackheads form.
According to Ayurvedic practitioner Dr. Aiswarya Santhosh back acne is caused by various reasons including genetics, sweat, stress, dandruff, blood loss, tight clothing, too much friction, seborrheic dermatitis, hormonal imbalances during menstruation, and PCOD.
How can you prevent back acne?
* Shower after exercise
* Wear breathable cotton clothing
* Stop using harsh skin care products
* Mix a few drops of tea tree oil with your moisturizer
* Wear clean clothes
* Wash your hair upside down
* Avoid too much friction or pressure on your back
* Change your pillowcases and sheets often
According to Dr. Aiswarya can also be counted on simple Ayurvedic remedies.
* Mix in the same amount of neem powder and nutmeg powder Aloe vera gel and rose water
* Apply every other day
DIY bath powder
2 tbsp – flaxseed powder
½ tbsp – orange peel powder
½ tbsp nutmeg powder
* Mix all of these ingredients together and use them as a body wash powder
DIY for scars
* Mix potato juice with rice powder and apply every other day.
For more lifestyle news, follow us: Twitter: ifestyle_ie | Facebook:: IE lifestyle | Instagram: ie_life