Bloating Home Remedies: Bloating can lead to various ailments as well as pain. Here are some home remedies that can help you get rid of the bloating soon!
Flatulence Home Remedies: Eating a healthy diet and lifestyle can help you prevent flatulence
- Eat light and small meals to help prevent gas
- Regular exercise also helps prevent digestive problems
- Consuming enough fiber also prevents digestive problems
Flatulence is a common digestive problem. In this condition, your stomach will feel swollen and tight. It can make your stomach look bigger than usual. It can cause pain and discomfort. Overeating is one of the most common causes of gas. Other causes include an unhealthy diet, overeating, a sedentary lifestyle, and more. Some people regularly suffer from bloating due to unhealthy habits. To get rid of the discomfort caused by gas, you can try simple home remedies and make changes in your diet and lifestyle. Here are some of them that you need to try.
Bloat: Home Remedies You Must Try
Nutritionist Simrun Chopra took to Instagram and shared a few tips and tricks that can help you get rid of gas and promote better digestion. Here is a list
1. Chew your food properly. Not only will it help you get better meal satisfaction, it will also help improve digestion.
2. Eat smaller meals to give your digestive system a break. Eating a large meal usually makes you feel unwell. So choose smaller meals to keep the puffing at bay.
3. Soak the dals and lentils before cooking. Not only can it reduce cooking time, but it can also help make it easy to digest.
4th Don’t miss out on probiotics. Probiotics promote healthy bacteria in the gut and keep it healthy. Add curd cheese to your meal daily to ensure probiotic absorption.
5. Eat enough fiber every day. Fiber promotes digestion and prevents constipation. Better digestion helps get rid of gas and gas.
“If you are still having gas after following the steps above, it may mean you have an intolerance to certain foods. Your body may only be responding to something you eat. Finding your trigger food can be difficult and time in.” Avail themselves, “says Chopra. She also mentions steps to help you determine if you are intolerant of a particular food.
1. Write down everything you eat
2. Write down how you feel after eating – ok, bloated, gaseous, constipated, etc.
3. You will see a pattern over a week or two
4. If you have any suspicions about a food, try removing it for a week or two and see if you feel better
If you have frequent flatulence you need to see your doctor as it can be a sign of a serious health problem.
(Simrun Chopra is a certified deep health coach and PCOS educator)
Disclaimer: This content, including advice, contains general information only. It is in no way a substitute for a qualified medical opinion. Always consult a specialist or your own doctor for more information. NDTV is not responsible for this information.