Menstrual cramps? 5 Ways To Fix Irregular Periods At Home | Photo credit: Pixabay
- Every woman experiences a period every month as part of her menstrual cycle
- You need to note that irregular, painful, and heavy periods are not normal
- Here are some home remedies to fix your irregular cycle without medication
New Delhi: The menstrual period is vaginal bleeding. It occurs at the end of each monthly cycle. For some women, menstruation starts early, for others it can start late. Every woman has different menstrual cramps, but some of the most common are abdominal cramps, leg pain, excessive bleeding, breast tenderness, and back pain. Studies have shown that women are between 11 and 14 years old on average. These periods continue until the woman reaches menopause, which is around 50 years old.
The periods last 4-8 days. Having regular periods every month is a sign that your menstrual cycle is normal and healthy. You need to know that not every woman has regular periods. Some women face irregular periods for certain reasons. Factors like stress can also lead to an irregular menstrual cycle. It is very important to take care of your period health as it affects your body directly. You can develop serious illnesses if you don’t get your periods on time. One has to make sure that they keep track of their periods regularly. Keeping an eye on the dates will make it easier for you to predict your next time period. One should also avoid taking too many medications when it comes to correcting period problems. Resorting to home remedies is always a good and better idea.
5 home remedies to fix irregular periods:
- Cinnamon- Adding cinnamon to your diet is very beneficial when it comes to menstrual cramps. Cinnamon also helps treat PCOS. It fixes the irregularity of your periods and also reduces the pain caused at the time of bleeding.
- Ginger- Ginger relieves PMS symptoms. It’s known for treating irregular periods. Consuming ginger 7 days before your due date shows the best results. It also helps in reducing the amount of blood that is lost during periods.
- Pineapple- Pineapple is a very good home remedy for irregular periods. It contains bromelain, an enzyme that softens the lining of the uterus and regulates periods. It also has anti-inflammatory pain relieving properties. It relieves the pain period.
- Apple Cider Vinegar- Drinking apple cider vinegar regulates menstruation and also treats PCOS. You can either dilute it with water or consume it directly. Apple cider vinegar restores ovulatory menstruation.
- Cumin- Cumin is a very important nutrient. It helps in the contraction of the uterine muscles. This fixes the irregularity of periods very quickly. Cumin should be consumed every morning with warm water. It also relieves period stress.
Disclaimer: The tips and suggestions in the article are for general informational purposes only and should not be construed as professional medical advice. Always consult your doctor or nutritionist before starting any fitness program or making changes to your diet.
Get the latest Health news, healthy eating, weight loss, yoga and fitness tips, more updates on Times Now