Learn how to remove birthmarks from your skin using natural means at home in simple steps.
Learn how to remove birthmarks with home remedies.
A mole is defined as a dark spot on your skin that is usually raised. Birthmarks are very common skin growths. You can have more than one on your face and body. Many people have 10 to 40 moles on their skin.
You don’t have to worry about most moles as these are harmless. There is no need to remove a mole unless it bothers you. If you think a mole is affecting your appearance or causing some other problem, you can get rid of the mole.
The moles to consider when removing have changed. Differences in the color, size, or shape of a mole can be a warning sign of skin cancer. According to Healthline, try to see a dermatologist for an exam.
The idea of removing birthmarks at home is affordable and convenient. There are a number of “do-it-yourself” methods of removing a mole at home. However, these procedures have not been proven to work, and they can also be dangerous. Therefore, it is a good idea to speak with your doctor before attempting birthmark removal at home.
Some of the ways to remove birthmarks are:
- Use apple cider vinegar to burn the mole.
- Squeeze the mole with garlic to break it down from the inside.
- Applying iodine to the mole to destroy the cells inside.
- Cut the mole off with scissors or a razor blade.
Some home remedies that have worked for removing birthmarks include:
- Apply a mixture of baking soda and castor oil to the mole.
- Apply banana peel to the mole.
- Use frankincense oil to remove the mole.
- Apply tea tree oil to the area.
- Use hydrogen peroxide above the mole.
- Apply aloe vera to remove the mole.
- Apply flaxseed oil to the area.
You can also get creams for removing moles from pharmacies and online stores. To use these creams you can follow the procedure written on the cream to remove your mole.
One surefire way is to hide moles with makeup when you are feeling confident about them. This will prevent your mole from being visible.