Many women experience fluctuations in Period flow. How about trying traditional Ayurvedic herbs and spices as it is not recommended to use medication for them unless approved by a doctor? Below we have some simple, natural ones Herbal tea remedies, suggested by nutritionist Shweta Shah. These herbal teas can be made with common kitchen spices that have been shown to be effective in fighting various diseases and health conditions.
According to the nutritionist, these herbal home remedies should be taken for at least a month for effective results.
1 inch cinnamon stick
*Cook cinnamon in the water. Cool. Strain and drink on an empty stomach early in the morning. Try this for a month.
* Cinnamon increases fertility in women because it is uterine fibroids. PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome), aids in weight loss and even helps regulate Menstruation.
Ginger and basil tea
½ inch – ginger
3-4 – basil leaves
* Boil all ingredients in water and drink it on one every morning empty stomach. Try this for a month.
ALSO READ | Expert tips on dealing with painful menstrual cramps
* Basil can control androgens and moderate insulin levels. It’s also an excellent antioxidant.
* Ginger helps balance female hormones. ginger has a ton of anti-inflammatory properties and is widely used to treat nausea.
* Ginger reduces the production of prostaglandins, which in turn reduces symptoms associated with premenstrual syndrome such as cramps, mood swings and headaches.
For more lifestyle news, follow us: Twitter: ifestyle_ie | Facebook:: IE lifestyle | Instagram: ie_life