malaria is a serious disease characterized by rapid destruction of red blood cells; it is spread by infected mosquitoes.
Mosquitoes infected with Plasmodium parasites spread malaria when they bite and draw blood from an individual. This plasmodium parasite causes malaria.
Symptoms of malaria include high temperature, cold, headache, nausea and vomiting, tremors, anemia, muscle pain, loss of appetite, fatigue, diarrhea, confusion, joint pain, sweating, jaundice, and deep breathing.
There are anti-malarial drugs that can be used to treat malaria, but there are also effective home remedies for malaria. You can try the home remedies listed below to help fight off malaria.
Cinnamon is rich in healing compounds like cinnamaldehyde, procyanidins, and catechins; They are all rich in antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial properties. They help treat malaria, kill the parasite, and relieve the symptoms of malaria.
• Put a teaspoon of cinnamon powder in a glass of warm water.
• You can add a pinch of cayenne pepper powder or black pepper.
• Add a teaspoon of honey and mix well.
• Strain and drink liquid. You can do this daily until you are fully recovered.
This root herb is loaded with antimicrobial compounds and powerful antioxidants. It can kill Plasmodium parasites and remove the toxins secreted by Plasmodium from the body. Its anti-inflammatory properties also help relieve the symptoms of malaria.
• Put a teaspoon of turmeric powder in a glass of hot water.
• Let it cool down and take it before bed.
Lemongrass is called fever grass and is one of the most popular plants in Nigeria. Because of the mineral components found in grass, many people cut the leaf, cook it, and ingest it daily to treat malaria.
Oranges and grapefruits
Oranges are rich in vitamin C and help boost the immune system and help it fight off diseases and parasites.
Grapefruit has the same effects as oranges and is also rich in vitamin C; it can reduce the intensity of the disease and shorten its duration.
It contains natural quinine, which can help treat malaria. However, it is advisable not to ingest grapefruit if you are taking an anti-malarial drug that contains quinidine.
• Consume a lot of oranges every day.
• Take homemade orange juice as much as possible, but avoid adding refined sugar as it weakens the immune system.
• For the grapefruit; You can cook it; strain the fruit and drink the juice.
Ginger has powerful antimicrobial properties that can help destroy the Plasmodium parasite. It also relieves symptoms of malaria-like pain, inflammation, nausea, and vomiting. It can also relieve headaches and treat indigestion.
• You can chew on fresh ginger roots every day
• You can drink ginger tea twice a day; Grate fresh ginger roots as much as you want. Boil it in 2 cups of water; Let cool, then strain and drink. You can add lemon juice and honey to improve the taste and make it more effective.
Bitter leaf can be used to treat fever, febrile condition, joint pain, various degrees of bowel discomfort, stomach pain, as well as diseases caused by parasites like malaria.
Mango and papaya leaves
It has been confirmed that water extracts from papaya and mango leaves are effective against malaria parasites and are cheap compared to an established long-acting orthodox anti-malarial drug, sulfadoxine / pyrimethamine.
Breaking news, Nigerians can now work in Nigeria and be paid in US dollars, click Hereapply today.