Try These Home Remedies For A Quick Hangover | Photo credit: iStock Images
- Hangovers can cause severe headaches and nausea
- Consuming too much alcohol in a day or not drinking properly are causes that lead to hangover mornings
- Here are some remedies that can help you fix your hangover at home
New Delhi: With New Year’s Eve we all have big plans for the big night. Some of you may need to plan a trip, others need to plan house parties, and some of you may need to plan to celebrate outdoors. With all of this celebration comes the responsibility of staying fit and not ruining your health by drinking too much. There are certain things that you should be aware of to avoid mishaps or unnecessary damage to your health.
Hangovers are common after a big party. They can last a few hours or sometimes a full day. A few drinks here and there the other day don’t hurt. But if you’re planning on getting spanked on New Year’s Eve, be prepared for a headache and nausea the next morning. However, there are a few ways you can fix your hangover yourself at home.
5 home remedies to fix your hangover:
- Have tea or coffee Beverages containing caffeine, such as coffee or tea, help reduce feelings of fatigue. They act as stimulants. They also contain antioxidants that will reverse any bad reaction caused by alcohol and will cure your hangover quickly.
- Try ginger Ginger soothes an upset stomach, which is also a symptom of hangover. Drink ginger water or mix it with a shake, tea, or smoothie for the best results. Ginger aids digestion and relieves vomiting. It has been known to resolve hangovers in minutes.
- Consume Vitamin C Eat foods high in vitamin C like kiwi, oranges, strawberries, lemon to cure alcohol-related diseases. Vitamin C makes you less likely to get sick. It will refresh you and give your body a boost of energy that it may have lost from excessive vomiting and headaches.
- Chamomile- Hangovers can cause some level of anxiety in a person. The best way to get rid of hangover anxiety is to consume chamomile. Chamomile tea will calm you down and soothe your feelings as well. It helps you sleep. That way, you start over and quickly get back to your functioning self.
- Quark- Consume cottage cheese as it is known to be the best cure for a bad hangover. Quark relieves your acidity and soothes your upset stomach. It is rich in vitamins and minerals that will restore your energy and get you back on track.
Disclaimer: The tips and suggestions in the article are for general informational purposes only and should not be construed as professional medical advice. Always ask your doctor or nutritionist before starting any fitness program or making changes to your diet.
Get the latest Health news, healthy eating, weight loss, yoga and fitness tips, more updates to Times Now