Bigg Boss 14 winner and TV actress Rubina Dilaik is known as a fitness enthusiast. The actress often shares tips and ideas on how to keep herself in shape through various forms of exercise. While India suffers from the second wave of coronavirus that has forced everyone to stay indoors, Rubina Dilaik is here to help her fans and motivate them to stay fit while training at home. Also read – Bigg Boss 13 fame Shefali Jariwala shares the benefits of couples training and their skin care secrets
On Instagram, the actress posted a new training video of herself doing functional exercises. She wrote the post: “Nothing is more important than our health! And today’s harsh reality teaches us the lesson … ” In the video, Rubina can be seen in a white tank top with beige pants and sneakers. She could be seen doing lunges, squats, pull-ups, and jogging. Haven’t you checked out the video yet? Check it out here. Also read – Shilpa Shetty chooses this yoga asana to keep her muscles and joints flexible during lockdown
Motivated enough? Before you get into your workout clothes, here are some of the benefits of the workouts Rubina tried in the video.
Lunge steps are one of the best forms of exercise that can help you strengthen your workout lower body, tone your core muscles and it is also a great workout for anyone looking to tone their thighs or legs. Lunge steps will also help you get the perfect buttocks.
How do I do lunges correctly?
- Stand straight with your shoulders relaxed and your chin up.
- Now, keep one leg forward and lower your hips until both knees are bent at a perfect 90-degree angle. Remember, lunges are only effective if you do them correctly while maintaining correct posture.
- Now push down slowly, making sure that your other knees aren’t touching the floor.
- Switch your legs and try the same with another leg.
Squats are the best form of exercise you can do, whether it’s legs, glutes, or muscle building. Squats are also great for strength training.
How To Do Squats Properly?
- Stand up straight. Now place your feet a little wider than hip-width apart.
- Slowly shift your weight onto your heels and push your hips down.
- This will hit your glutes directly.
- Exhale and push back down to the starting position.
Jogging can help you strengthen your core muscles and improve your cardiovascular fitness. Every day to jog can also improve your bone strength. You should jog for at least 30 minutes a day.
Published: April 27, 2021, 8:16 p.m.