CHICAGO, April 15, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Taboota is a home fitness community whose mission is to bring fitness to users around the world. Taboota offers a FREE collection of user generated workout videos that are quick and easy to filter, making it easy to find the perfect length and type of home workout.
After its launch in 2020, Taboota introduced several new features to improve the user experience for both users and instructors. The latest feature to be rolled out is our Challenges feature, which allows users and instructors to connect with others to help them achieve their fitness goals. Users can take part in a challenge with teachers or compete against their friends. Instructors can offer their followers a small group challenge. The Challenges feature allows users to improve their goals and motivations by competing with others – and most importantly, having fun!
Taboota’s user generated workouts are developed by a diverse group of teachers. There are six types of classes: Barre, Cardio, Core, Pilates, Strength, and Yoga. Classes typically last between 5 and 60 minutes so users can find the right workout on an individual basis. Taboota’s workout library includes approximately 1,000 workouts and nearly 500 hours of high quality fitness classes.
How Taboota works:
- The trainers complete a Taboota profile and publish training videos.
- Users create an account to access videos and complete workouts. Navigate by filtering or searching the library to easily find, for example, a 10-minute core class or a 30-minute strength circuit.
- Assess the class after the workout. The rating system helps users find the best workouts.
- Create or take part in a challenge to add friendly competition and motivation to your training plan!
- Taboota is a home fitness community with approximately 1,000 free workouts.
- Diverse selection of six training classes (Barre, Cardio, Core, Pilates, Strength and Yoga) of different lengths, led by a diverse group of instructors from all over the world.
- Tons of features including:
- Preferred instructors
- Track progress
- Compete with friends
- Clean user interface
- Variety of classes
- Easy to use
- Comfortable training when you want, where you want, how you want
SOURCE Taboota Fitness