Not only weight loss, but this saunf churan can also help in treating various stomach problems like gas, pain, acidity and indigestion. After eating, take a spoonful of powder with lukewarm water. The presence of estragole, fenchone and anethole in saunf helps in the secretion of stomach enzymes that aid digestion.
Required ingredients: 4 tablespoons Saunf, 2 tablespoons ajwain, 2 tablespoons jeera, 1 teaspoon methi seeds, 1 teaspoon hinge, 1 teaspoon black salt and 1 teaspoon mishri.
- Let dry fried Saunf, Ajwain, Jeera and Methi seeds dry on a low flame for 4 minutes.
- Let the ingredients cool down a bit and put them in a blender.
- Now add black salt, mishri and hinge to the blender as well.
- Mix to form a smooth powder.
- Transfer the powder to an airtight container and store it.
- After lunch you can drink a teaspoon of this churan.