Dublin, December 28, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The Global Home Fitness Equipment Market Report 2020-30: Impact and Growth of COVID-19 Report was added ResearchAndMarkets.com Offer.
This report provides the strategists, marketers, and senior executives with the crucial intelligence they need to assess the global Home Fitness Equipment Market.
This report focuses on the Home Fitness Equipment market which is experiencing strong growth. The report provides guidance on the Home Fitness Equipment market that will shape and transform our lives for the next decade and beyond, including the market’s response to the challenge of the global pandemic.
The global home fitness equipment market is forecast to grow from $ 6.76 billion in 2019 to $ 9.49 billion in 2020, with an average annual growth rate (CAGR) of 40.4%. The growth is mainly due to the COVID-19 outbreak, which has resulted in restrictive containment measures that include social distancing, remote working and other commercial activities, paving the way for increased demand for fitness equipment for home training and the improvement of online fitness content. The market is expected to stabilize and reach $ 8.62 billion in 2023 with an annual growth rate of -3.16%.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available in this market, covering 12+ regions.
- Understand how the coronavirus is affecting the market and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the effects of the virus wear off.
- Create regional and country-specific strategies based on local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investments.
- Outperform your competitors with forecast data and the drivers and trends that shape the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Leverage the relationships between key data sets for superior strategy development.
- Suitable to support your internal and external presentations with reliable, high quality data and analysis
The report covers market features, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdown, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the historical and forecast market growth of the market based on geographic features. It puts the market in the context of the broader home fitness equipment market and compares it to other markets.
- The Market Characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($ b) which covers both the historical growth of the market and the impact of the COVID-19 virus and forecasts its growth.
- Market segmentations divide the market into sub-markets.
- The “Breakdown by Region and Country” section provides an analysis of the market in each region and the size of the market by region and compares their historical and forecast growth. It covers the growth path of COVID-19 for all regions, major industrialized countries and major emerging economies.
- The competitive landscape includes a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Important financial transactions that have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The Trends and Strategies section analyzes the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow when the market recovers.
- The home fitness equipment market section of the report provides context. It compares the Home Fitness Equipment Market to other segments of the Home Fitness Equipment Market based on size and growth, historical and forecast. It analyzes GDP share, expenditure per capita and comparison of market indicators for home fitness equipment.
The home fitness equipment market consists of sales of fitness equipment used at home. Home fitness equipment includes devices and machines that are used to perform and monitor physical exercises at home for weight control, endurance improvement, muscle strength development, appearance and personality improvement, excess fat burn, heart rate simulation, or treatment and recovery from illness and used for maintaining overall health and fitness. The market consists of revenue generated by the companies that make home fitness equipment through the sale of these products.
North America was the largest region in the home fitness equipment market in 2019.
In September 2019, Anta Sports, a Chinese sports products company, acquired Amer Sports for approximately $ 5.2 billion. Amer Sports, a leading sporting goods company with a strong portfolio of internationally recognized brands, is a Finnish parent company of Precor that designs and manufactures fitness products such as indoor cycling bikes, treadmills and ellipticals. With this acquisition, Anta Sports is expanding its portfolio together with fitness equipment to include well-known sports brands such as Wilson tennis rackets, Salomon ski boots and Arc’teryx outdoor equipment.
The Home Fitness Equipment Market Covered In This Report Is Segmented Into Treadmills By Product. elliptical machines; rowing machines; Weight training equipment; others and through home applications; small gyms; Offices; Other.
The limited space in private households is likely to limit the growth of the home fitness equipment market. People who live in cities are limited to small houses or apartments to manage their expenses, which limits space for fitness equipment. According to the American Council On Exercise, a treadmill or elliptical machine takes up 30 square feet, a stationary bike 10 square feet, a rowing machine 20 square feet, and free weights 20 to 50 square feet. Additionally, the average size of a simple weight bench is 50 inches long by 19 inches wide. Therefore, it is difficult for the user to set everything in a small space. Reduced space in homes, resulting in limited space for fitness equipment, is a hindrance to market growth.
Fitness equipment, accessories, and virtual reality apps are the emerging trends in the home fitness equipment market to get physical workouts that can inspire and motivate you to achieve fitness goals with fun games and real-world training scenarios. Not only do they inspire and motivate to exercise and tone the body, but they also save thousands of dollars on cross-trainers, treadmills, and stationary bikes. For example, VR Fitness Company creates the world’s first reality fitness experience by providing virtual reality fitness equipment that provides a safe and fun aerobics session for all fitness levels and makes exercising much more fun and exciting. There are also virtual reality accessories available on the market that are connected to fitness equipment via Bluetooth and are compatible with the fitness equipment.
Preventive health care coupled with the increasing preference for an individual exercise program has contributed to the growth of the home fitness equipment market. Nowadays, people tend to maintain an active lifestyle with regular exercise that can maintain a healthy weight and reduce the risk of chronic illness. According to the Mayo Clinic, an American nonprofit academic medical center, 150 to 300 minutes of moderate-intensity activity are required in a week, which includes physical activities like brisk walking or swimming as an important part of preventative care and preventing weight gain. People prefer individual training and are trained by online experts and customized training courses to meet their needs. Preventive and precautionary health care and bespoke exercise programs have increased the demand for the home fitness equipment market.
Main topics covered:
2. Home Fitness Equipment Market Features
3. Home Fitness Equipment Market Size and Growth
3.1. Historic Global Home Fitness Equipment Market, 2015-2019, Billion US Dollars
3.1.1. Drivers of the market
3.1.2. Restrictions in the market
3.2. Global Home Fitness Equipment Market Forecast, 2019-2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Billion US Dollars
3.2.1. Drivers of the market
3.2.2. Restrictions in the market
4. Home Fitness Equipment Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Home Fitness Equipment Market, Segmentation By Product, Historical And Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Billion US Dollars
- Elliptical trainer
- Rowing machines
- Strength training equipment
4.2. Global Home Fitness Equipment Market, Segmentation By Application, Historical And Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Billion US Dollars
- At home
- Small gyms
5. Regional and country-specific analysis of the market for home fitness equipment
5.1. Global Home Fitness Equipment Market Split by Regions, Historical and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Billion US Dollars
5.2. Global Home Fitness Equipment Market Split by Country, Historical and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Billion US Dollars
6. Asia Pacific Home Fitness Equipment Market
7. Home fitness equipment market in China
8. India Home Fitness Equipment Market
9. Japanese home fitness equipment market
10. Australia Home Fitness Equipment Market
11. Indonesian home fitness equipment market
12. South Korean home fitness equipment market
13. Home fitness equipment market in Western Europe
14. UK Home Fitness Equipment Market
15. Germany market for home fitness equipment
16. Home fitness equipment market in France
17. Eastern European market for home fitness equipment
18. Russia home fitness equipment market
19. North American Home Fitness Equipment Market
20. USA Home Fitness Equipment Market
21. Home Fitness Equipment Market in South America
22. Brazil home fitness equipment market
23. Middle East Home Fitness Equipment Market
24. Africa Home Fitness Equipment Market
25. Home Fitness Equipment Market Competitive Landscape and Company Profiles
26. Major mergers and acquisitions in the home fitness equipment market
27. Home Fitness Equipment Market Trends and Strategies
28. Future outlook and potential analysis of the market for home fitness equipment
- Fitness world
- Johnson Health Tech
- TRUE fitness
- Vectra Fitness
- HOIST fitness systems
- Amer Sports
- Health and fitness icon
- Torque Fitness LLC
- Impulse (Qingdao) Health Tech Co. Ltd.
- Brunswick Corporation
For more information on this report, see https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/en3yqn
Research and Markets also offers Custom research Services that provide focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager [email protected] For EST office hours, call 1-917-300-0470. For toll-free US / CAN calls, call 1-800-526-8630. 1-416-8900